Clinics & Services
The Practice offers regular appointments with a Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist and Healthcare Assistant (HCA). We also offer the following additional services:
The Practice provides shared antenatal care with Northwick Park Hospital. We have a midwife-led antenatal clinic which runs on alternate Friday afternoons. All doctors at the practice run daily antenatal and postnatal care clinics.
We also offer the following vaccinations to Pregnant women: Pertussis (Whooping cough) between 16 - 32 weeks; and Seasonal Flu at any time. Please speak to reception to book these.
Phlebotomy (Blood Test)
Our Phlebotomy clinic runs on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday mornings between 09:00-12.00pm. Please note, we do not do blood tests on children under 12y.
Chronic Disease Clinics
Make an appointment with the Practice Nurse for the following clinics:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- High Blood pressure (Hypertension)
- Wound Care (dressings/removal of stitches)
Child Health Clinics
The Doctors and Practice Nurse are always happy to advise on any child health care matters at any time. We also run the following clinics:
- 6 week baby check-up
- Childhood Immunisations including child flu (0-16y)
NOTE: If you feel your child may have chicken pox, please DO NOT bring them to the surgery. Please speak to reception and they will go through your child's symptoms on the phone and then arrange for a Doctor to call you back, and see you if necessary.
Make an appointment with the Practice Nurse or Healthcare Assistant for the following screening services:
- Cervical smears
- NHS Health Checks - for patients aged 40-74 (healthcare assistant-led clinic)
- Blood pressure / ECG clinic
- TB screening
Health Promotion Clinics
Make an appointment with the Practice Nurse or Healthcare Assistant for the following clinics:
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss and dietary advice
- Vaccination clinics:
- Shingles >70y,
- Pneumoccocal > 65y (to prevent the commonest strain of Pneumonia),
- Men ACWY: 18-24y (to prevent meningitis and septicaemia)
- Travel Clinics: Please note, we do charge for certain travel vaccinations. Click here for further information.
- Free Seasonal Flu clinic: (Please check below to see if you are eligible for a free flu injection. Speak with reception if you are unsure of your eligibility)
- 65 years of age or over
- Pregnant women
- If you have long term chronic conditions such as asthma/COPD/heart failure/chronic kidney disease/Diabetes/Stroke
- are living in a long-stay residential care home or other long-stay care facility
- receive a carer's allowance, or you are the main carer for an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if you fall ill
All Doctors and the Practice Nurse are happy to advise on all aspects of Family Planning in normal Surgery hours:
- Family Planning
- Under 16 contraceptive advice provided on request
- Chlamydia Screening
Other Clinics / Services
Make an appointment with the Practice Nurse or Healthcare Assistant for the following services:
- 24 hours blood pressure monitoring
* We also provide Interpreter services which patients should request at the time of booking their appointment with reception.
* A Carer is anyone who cares, unpaid, for a friend or family member who due to illness, disability, a mental health problem or an addiction cannot cope without their support. We can put you in touch with people that can offer you support. Speak to reception for further information.